Corehost's virtual servers are very flexible. You pay for the resources you need, nothing more.
Try the virtual server calculator!
Virtual server pricing
- CPU: $10 per shared core
- Disk: $1 per gigabyte (SSD)
- RAM: $1 per 256M
- Bandwidth: $8.25 per 512Kbps (calculated on 95th percentile)
- Onsite backup space: $2 per gigabyte
- Offsite backup space: $5 per gigabyte
- No setup fee in most cases (some limitations apply)
All prices are monthly. Please e-mail us
for details or use the calculator below.
Virtual server facts
- Debian or Ubuntu server install.
- Full root access.
- Virtual servers are Xen domUs.
- Out of band reboot and console access is included.
- All disk space is implemented in a fully redundant fashion. All data is stored on 2 disks in RAID1.
- Bandwidth is multi-homed between Internap and AT&T.
- Bandwidth is billed based on the 95th percentile rule.
- IP addresses are allocated based on justifiable need (no fee).
- The colocation facility is located in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- Virtual servers require a 3 month minimum commitment.
- Virtual servers are invoiced up front, quarterly or at your option (bi-)annually.
Virtual server calculator
You can use the form below to estimate virtual server cost. Please note that the results from this calculator do not constitute a binding quote. To request a formal quote, click the 'Request a quote' button below.