Corehost's colocation services are straightforward but flexible. You rent space in a standard 19" rack and purchase the power and bandwidth you need.
Try the colocation calculator!
- Rackspace: $60 per U
- Bandwidth: $16.5 per mbit/sec (95th percentile) in 1 Mbit increments
- Power and cooling: $42 per 110W (facility voltage is 110V) in 55W increments
- Every unit of rackspace includes one power port, one data port and one serial console port.
- Get an extra power port, data port and serial console port for $25
- Onsite backup space: $2 per gigabyte
- Offsite backup space: $5 per gigabyte
- No setup fee
All prices are monthly. Volume discounts are available, please e-mail us
for details or use the calculator below.
- Bandwidth is multi-homed between Internap and AT&T.
- Uplink ports are burstable to 10 or 100 Mbit/sec, at your option.
- Bandwidth is billed based on the 95th percentile rule.
- Out of band serial console and switchable PDU access is included.
- IP addresses are allocated based on justifiable need (no fee).
- The colocation facility is located in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- Power is supplied at 110V.
- Colocation requires a 6 month minimum commitment.
- Colocation is invoiced up front, quarterly or at your option (bi-)annually.
You can use the form below to estimate colocation cost. Please note that the results from this calculator do not constitute a binding quote. To request a formal quote, click the 'Request a quote' button below.